Outplacement is a highly effective way of dealing with redundancy situations and separation from trusted employees. It is a highly useful tool to add real value to departing employees in a cost effective manner.
BackupHR™ OutPlacement leverages our consultants’ many years of practical HR experience, and combines it with our recruitment company’s knowledge of the careers arena. Above all, it shows every entrant to the jobs market how to maximise on their career chances, and how to stand out from the crowd.
The service can be delivered in two ways:
- One on one, highly effective for senior managers looking to develop a new career
- Group sessions, when a number of staff are being released at the same time.
BackupHR™ OutPlacement features:
Expert, practical advice on:
In depth analysis of:
- Developing a plan
- Writing a compelling CV
- Interview technique
- Target setting
- Using new media, including the internet
- Personality, through a range of personality tools
- Individual careers – strengths, weaknesses, highlights, marketing pointers.
- The market
- Alternative careers
BackupHR™ OutPlacement is an expert service that is designed to give practical and moral support to leavers at a most difficult and vulnerable time. By showing that you are a business who is prepared to take difficult decisions, but who understands its responsibilities to current employees and leavers, you enhance your reputation, and give everyone the feeling you do the right thing.
- Protect your reputation as an employer
- Improve morale, feeling everyone has been treated fairly
- Reduce the likelihood of litigation
- Take the load off management, allowing them to focus on survivors
Contact: Cathy Norton
Mobile: 07969 573052