Motor Trade Selection – Leading the field in Automotive Recruitment
Established in 1968, Motor Trade Selection has always been at the forefront of the Retail Motor Industry. We carry out major projects for many of the leading manufacturers and dealer groups throughout the world.
Our database is really extensive, with over 15,000 industry professionals whose details we maintain. Of these, at least 2,200 are actively seeking a career move at any one time.
We are rigorous in our selection process, and only 30% of the 15-20 people who apply to us every day qualify for interview with us. Less than 20% qualify for client presentation. Not only do we attract many candidates to our London offices, but when necessary we also run periodic ‘Roadshows’ around the country, allowing candidates the much easier option of meeting us locally.
Our website is extremely active, attracting on average 1700 –5200 page views a day and has nearly 3500 subscribers. We update it at least twice a week and carry in excess of 120 jobs live at most times. Our weekly newsletter goes out to 1,000 active candidates.
Our services are extensive and include:
- A comprehensive and professional recruitment service at all levels.
- Contract or interim placements at all levels
- Psychometric and team assessment, both in house and through a third party specialist.
- Seven years Internet recruitment experience – our website has just been extensively rewritten to make it the most sophisticated in the industry.
- Advertising and Media advice – we have conducted some of the most wide-ranging studies of response rates across the industry media.
- Salary and remuneration studies – we contribute annually to the industry standard Sewells Pay Guide
- Staff loyalty programmes
All our consultants are experienced Motor Trade people, understanding the industry and the demands it puts upon its personnel. We have the latest, Internet ready systems to ensure that we can deliver results when our clients need them. Job briefs can be accepted, and candidates’ details forwarded by email, fax or post.
Conflict of Interest:
Uniquely, we can also guarantee no conflict of interest in the recruitment process. Whilst we will accept direct applications from employees who are actively seeking a move, we will not approach unsolicited any of your staff.
As we act for many of the best-known groups in the country, we could not head hunt effectively without seriously compromising our relationship with another group. We have therefore taken the decision that we do not head hunt under any circumstances.